We are looking to recruit an experienced office based Sales Co-Ordinator to join our existing sales team in hitting weekly team and individual targets at our Bollington, Cheshire office. Duties will include:
- Answering sales calls
- Providing and following up quotations
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
The successful candidate will be well educated, energetic, enthusiastic and committed with a personality to match; have a proven ability to work within a team environment and learn – the product range is vast and the customer base is diverse. An excellent telephone manner and computer skills are essential (although relevant training will be given). We are a young, fast growing business offering fantastic opportunities to develop within the Group. Previous sales or customer service experience, especially from within a construction/QS or related business would be preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced internal Sales Estimator to join an expanding company.
Ideally with CAD experience, we envisage that the ideal candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Assisting customers with telephone enquiries
- Quantity take-off of manual and CAD drawings
- Producing estimated costings for products according to customer specifications involving completion of estimate schedule spread sheets
- Preparing quotations for submission
- Liaison with Clients / Architects / Suppliers over specification detail of projects
- The ability to follow up on quotations and negotiation of sales is also a primary function of this position
- Producing CAD drawings as required
A self motivated, well organised individual, you will have excellent technical abilities, specifically production of drawings using CAD and excel costings spreadsheets.
Full time hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. 20 days holiday plus bank holiday, free car parking. Email: email@example.com
Are you motivated and looking for a challenging career?
The Simply Group are always looking for talented individuals to join our expanding team.
E-mail your CV along with a covering note telling us what you have to offer and why you are the person for us: firstname.lastname@example.org